Annual AC/Heating Repair Maintenance Agreement
Save Money and The Environment. Have Your A/C & Heating System Checked Yearly.
$50 off A/C and Heating Repair in Houston, Katy, Sugar land, and other nearby cities. Call us today!
Cuts down on the costs of your utility bills.
When your system is operating efficiently, it uses less energy. Over time, if your system is not properly maintained, it can lose about 5% of its efficiency every year. Thus, your 15 SEER unit will begin running like a 10 SEER unit in just a few short years. And, since your AC system accounts for about 70% of your home energy usage, this adds up quickly in your bills every month.
Extends the life of your equipment and your comfort.
Regular maintenance for your system is like an annual physical at the doctor’s office. It helps you ensure all parts are healthy so that your system lives a long life. And, it ensures your system is cooling at maximum capacity on the hottest days of the year.
Keeping your system running at its peak performance will reduce costly problems, especially when using your system during the hot summer months. By identifying those small problems early, you will save a lot of money on major costly repairs later.
Saves the Environment.
Your AC system requires Freon to keep you cool and comfortable. If that Freon leaks into the atmosphere, it can cause damage to the Earth’s ozone layer. By keeping a healthy AC system, you can avoid contributing to that problem. Plus, you’ll reduce your carbon dioxide production by reducing your overall energy consumption.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive by being a member of the Alpha4real Savings and Service Club.
- Priority scheduling over non members
- Annual Spring A/C performance evaluation which includes outdoor coil cleaning with water
- Annual Fall Heating safety & performance evaluation
- Filter replacement – included at Spring and Fall check up (If provided by owner)
Here’s what you can expect from our exclusive performance & safety maintenance evaluation for your air conditioning and heating system:
- Inspect burner assembly
- Inspect burners for efficiency
- Inspect ignition assembly
- Inspect furnace heat exchange or elements
- Verify good flue draft
- Set thermostat heat anticipation
- Test refrigerant pressure
- Test compression starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Inspect air filters
- Inspect blower assembly
- Measure air flow
- Adjust balancing dampers
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Calibrate thermostat
- Inspect evaporator coil if accessible
- Inspect condenser coil
- Inspect condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Inspect protective coating of outside unit
Here are More Benefits
- Peace of Mind: Emergency service with no overtime charge
- Prevent Breakdowns: by consistent maintenance of your unit
- Energy Savings: check your unit for dirty condenser or evap coil
- Check for – Duct Leaks, Dirty Blower Wheel, Improper refrigerant charge
- Safety – carbon monoxide leaks an invisible gas that may cause death
- Over 43 Years of Experience in the Greater Houston Area
- No problem is too big or too small. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are ready to serve you.