AC Repair Maintenance Agreement
Save Money and The Environment. Have Your A/C & Heating System Checked Yearly.
$50 off Houston A/C and Heating Repair
Your A/C system is a high performing machine designed to make your life more comfortable. And it needs regular maintenance checks to keep it running for years to come. Think about it…would you buy an expensive car, then never change the oil or brake? Of course not. Your AC system is the same. With a little attention, you can save money, improve your system’s performance, and keep the air outdoors clean and healthy.
How can your Maintenance Schedule Help You?
- Cuts down on the costs of your utility bills
When your system is operating efficiently, it uses less energy. Over time, if your system is not properly maintained, it can lose about 5% of its efficiency every year. Thus, your 15 SEER unit will begin running like a 10 SEER unit in just a few short years. And, since your AC system accounts for about 70% of your home energy usage, this adds up quickly in your bills every month.
- Extends the life of your equipment and your comfort
Regular maintenance for your system is like an annual physical at the doctor’s office. It helps you ensure all parts are healthy so that your system lives a long life. And, it ensures your system is cooling at maximum capacity on the hottest days of the year.
- Prevents breakdowns
Keeping your system running at its peak performance will reduce costly problems, especially when using your system during the hot summer months. By identifying those small problems early, you will save a lot of money on major costly repairs later.
- Saves the Environment
Your AC system requires Freon to keep you cool and comfortable. If that Freon leaks into the atmosphere, it can cause damage to the Earth’s ozone layer. By keeping a healthy AC system, you can avoid contributing to that problem. Plus, you’ll reduce your carbon dioxide production by reducing your overall energy consumption.
Here are few benefits you will receive by having a Maintenance Agreement
- $50 off A/C and Heating Repair for New Customers
- NOTE: THIS COUPON CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS.
- Over 43 Years of Experience in the Greater Houston Area
- FREE estimates and 2nd opinions anytime
No problem is too big or too small. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are ready to serve you.
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive by being a member of the Alpha4real Savings and Service Club
- Appointments set at your convenience
- Spring A/C Check Annual Maintenance on air conditioning system including outdoor coil cleaning
- Fall A/C Check. Annual maintenance on heating system – 15 point tune up
- Filter replacement – included at Spring and Fall check up
- Billing – Convenient monthly or yearly payment available
Here’s what you can expect from our exclusive 22-point maintenance check-up for your air conditioning and heating systems
- Inspect burner assembly
- Inspect burners for efficiency
- Inspect ignition assembly
- Inspect furnace heat exchange or elements
- Verify good flue draft
- Set thermostat heat anticipation
- Test refrigerant pressure
- Test compression starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Inspect air filters
- Inspect blower assembly
- Measure air flow
- Adjust balancing dampers
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Calibrate thermostat
- Inspect evaporator coil if accessible
- Inspect condenser coil
- Inspect condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Inspect protective coating of outside unit
Here are more benefits
- Priority Service over non Club Members
- Spring a/c check – Annual maintenance on air conditioning system including outdoor coil cleaning
- Fall a/c check – Annual maintenance on heating systems – 15 point tune-up
Filter Replacement – included at Spring Check Up and Fall Check Up.
- Peace of Mind: Emergency service with no overtime charge
- Prevent Breakdowns: by consistent maintenance of your unit
- Energy Savings: check your unit for dirty condenser or evap coil
- Check for – Duct Leaks, Dirty Blower Wheel, Improper refrigerant charge
- Safety – carbon monoxide leaks an invisible gas that may cause death
- Billing: convenient monthly payment or yearly available