Regular inspection of your air conditioning and heating unit is necessary to ensure it works as designed for a long time. At Alpha4realAC and Heating Service, we believe in helping our customers understand how to properly maintain their AC and Heating systems. One way to do that is through regular inspections.
We offer 22-point AC and Heating Inspection, 24/7
When we inspect your AC or Furnace unit, we check for all major and minor issues. Our technicians are trained to thoroughly inspect and maintain your system, no matter the make or model.
Our 22-point inspection includes the following:
- Inspect burner assembly
- Inspect burners for efficiency
- Inspect ignition assembly
- Inspect furnace heat exchange or elements
- Verify good flue draft
- Set thermostat heat anticipation
- Test refrigerant pressure
- Test compression starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Inspect air filters
- Inspect blower assembly
- Measure air flow
- Adjust balancing dampers
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Calibrate thermostat
- Inspect evaporator coil if accessible
- Inspect condenser coil
- Inspect condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Inspect protective coating of outside unit
We offer 24-hour AC, Heating and Furnace inspection in Katy, Houston, Sugar Land, Stafford, Sealy, Missouri City, Pearland, Richmond and Rosenberg, Texas.
When you call us today at 281-347-7325, you will receive these benefits:
Priority Service – We will be there when we say we will. Guaranteed!
Peace of Mind – We guarantee our service
Prevent Breakdowns – By consistent maintenance of your unit
Energy Savings – Check your unit for dirty condenser or evap coil
Safety – Carbon monoxide leaks an invisible gas that may cause death